About DOI by RJI
Indonesian Journal Volunteers were established after a meeting of the journal managers in Indonesia. Presented parties were agreed upon voluntary spirit and contributions of thoughts, energy and materials related to electronic journal management with other journal managers in other universities, research institutions, and other institutions publishing journals throughout Indonesia without any differentiation. To materialize its vision, Relawan Jurnal Indonesia registered its organization with the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of Indonesia numbered AHU-0005712.AH.01.07.YEAR 2017, on Certification of Legitimately Established Organization of the Relawan Jurnal Indonesia/Indonesian Journal Volunteers. The vision of Relawan Jurnal Indonesia/Indonesian Journal Volunteers, or RJI, is to assist journal managers' publication processes into at least a national-level of high quality, and well-respected electronic journal management.
- Facilitate content registration with Crossref on behalf of sponsored members/ organizations.
- Handle billing on behalf of sponsored members/organizations.
- Pay one annual fee which covers all of the sponsored members/ organizations you work with based on the total annual publications revenue of those members/organizations.
- Work in a specific community segment or region and can provide support and promotion of Crossref activities and services.
- Publishers or Universities using Open Journal System for their journals or Open Monograph Press for their Books, or Eprints for their Repositories. However, any similar platforms are welcome.
- Come from Indonesia or Southeast Asia. Other regions in Asia are welcome if they are not a profit-oriented organization.
- Languages: English, Bahasa (Indonesia).
- Organization types: Universities, Governments, or other non-profit organizations are welcome.
- Fee category: We welcome publisher or organization with total publishing revenue or expenses less than $1 million USD/Year
- Content types: Journals, books, conference proceedings, conference papers, theses, dissertations.
Services DOI by RJI
Relawan Jurnal Indonesia (RJI) Facilitate Content Registration and Similarity Check.
Content registration / Registration Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
Annual administration fee IDR 500,000 (for Indonesian publishers), and $ 35 (for foreign publisher) Charges for every deposited article can be checked here. It uses a deposit system.
Annual fees are paid by RJI. Fee for Similarity Check (one document)
Additional charges for similarity check please visit
Affordable annual administration fees. The full support team for supervising, managing, activating, and checking DOI error. Payment methods: SWIFT (IDR or USD). Addition: Opportunity to activate checking similarity account powered by iThenticate.
Waive Policy is an RJI program that provides free annual administration fees and content registration. It is dedicated to a non-profit organization or Institution/Publisher with one journal handled only. This program will automatically be invalid if the Institution / Publisher is proven to manage more than one journal. If you are included, please follow the following procedure:
- Fill out the registration form
- RJI Admin checks the requirements.
- If it is approved, you will receive an email to fill the registration form by crossref.
- Crossref sends prefix, username and password to RJI.
- RJI admins send prefix information, usernames and passwords to your email.
Note: Applicants for waive policy can obtain similarity checks, but RJI does not cover the costs.
- FOR LOCAL Bank Rakyat Indonesia, KCP Wirobrajan 2099-01-00026**, Recipient: Perkumpulan Relawan Jurnal Indonesia.
- FOR FOREIGN TRANSFERS ONLY: Wire Transfer Instructions Bank Rakyat Indonesia, KCP Wirobrajan (Branch Code 2099) Bank Code: 002 Acct # 2099-02-00000** SWIFT: BRINIDJA Recipient: Perkumpulan Relawan Jurnal Indonesia, Brajan, RT 002 Tamantirto, Kasihan Bantul, Please add $35.00 for the wire transfer fee PLEASE REFERENCE INVOICE NUMBERS IN YOUR WIRE.
- Paypal http://paypal.me/relawanjurnal