Relawan Jurnal Indonesia (RJI) Facilitate Content Registration and Similarity Check.
Annual administration fee IDR 500,000 (for Indonesian publishers), and $ 35 (for foreign publisher)
Charges for every deposited article can be checked here. It uses a deposit system.
Annual fees are paid by RJI. Fee for Similarity Check (one document)
Additional charges for similarity check please visit
Affordable annual administration fees. The full support team for supervising, managing, activating, and checking DOI error. Payment methods: SWIFT (IDR or USD). Addition: Opportunity to activate checking similarity account powered by iThenticate.
Waive Policy is an RJI program that provides free annual administration fees and content registration. It is dedicated to a non-profit organization or Institution/Publisher with one journal handled only. This program will automatically be invalid if the Institution / Publisher is proven to manage more than one journal. If you are included, please follow the following procedure:
Waive Policy Procedure
- Fill out the registration form
- RJI Admin checks the requirements.
- If it is approved, you will receive an email to fill the registration form by crossref.
- Crossref sends prefix, username and password to RJI.
- RJI admins send prefix information, usernames and passwords to your email.
Applicants for waive policy can obtain similarity checks, but RJI does not cover the costs.
- FOR LOCAL Bank Rakyat Indonesia, KCP Wirobrajan 2099-01-00026**, Recipient: Perkumpulan Relawan Jurnal Indonesia.
- FOR FOREIGN TRANSFERS ONLY: Wire Transfer Instructions Bank Rakyat Indonesia, KCP Wirobrajan (Branch Code 2099) Bank Code: 002 Acct # 2099-02-00000** SWIFT: BRINIDJA Recipient: Perkumpulan Relawan Jurnal Indonesia, Brajan, RT 002 Tamantirto, Kasihan Bantul, Please add $35.00 for the wire transfer fee PLEASE REFERENCE INVOICE NUMBERS IN YOUR WIRE.
- Paypal http://paypal.me/relawanjurnal
updated on May 06, 2020